• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Mike G

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
I can't believe it's been 4 years since we lost our mate Mike G ( Mike Guest )
Rest In Peace mate.

I met him at the Assay Office visit - lovely man. Sadly missed.

Bernard

HI FROTHEY AND FELLOW MEMBERS
Yes temus fusus time flys and does not await no man,and yes we have lost a great guy and a valued member of our flock
And its nice to klnow we still carry his name in memory on this forum he was a true gentleman and a valued member
I shall always remember mike as it was him whom sent me my m,embers badge and car fob with Astonian, and BHF on it ,
and because i carry my car keys with me every where daily and i warte my BHF Badge as well where ever i am
he was mr nice guy and through and through and i think we can all say we miss him dearly RIP MIKE AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET HIM, Alan,, Astonian,,,

I have a few things that Mike sent to me. I use the coaster every day. R.I.P. Mike a truly great person.

sorry to be late with this but i have not been well for a few days...mike came to most meet ups and i visted him twice at his home when he was poorly...along with other forum members he came to my steves funeral and just a year after i was going to mikes...a true gent in every way i still miss him...

god bless you mike

lyn xx

Back