• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Mike G memorial day

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
Hi Guys
To day Is Mike G Day memorial and I was wondering how many of our old members remembered
I got to know mike through the forum quite area years back and we became friends
And when here on the forum introduced for us our badge of honour of The BhF Along With Our key rings
I Am Just Wondering How many Of You Still Have Your BHF key rings I Am Never with Out mine
I Carry It Constantly , I Will Never forget mike Because It Was Him Whom Sent Me These badges AndRings
As A Gift Its Surprising Just How Many People Asked MeBout the logo And I Spread The Word About Our Forum
To Every One Whom Asked Me,
Also my thoughts On Mike , And On His Family And is Wife During These Sullum Moments of The Day
I For One Always Wear My Badge Out And About On This Day every Year For His Remembrance
A very True forum member Missing from The Fold Of This Forum Mike G , God Bless Him. Astonian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I miss Mike a lot he always helped me on here with good advise. He was a massive part of the success of this forum. Such a lovely man missed by many.

Back