• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Midlands Pubs

crimble

master brummie
Edited to remove incorrect link. Viv.

My apologises if you are already aware of this web site. I've just found it by chance and have found it fascinating and just had to share it.
Not just pubs but it reads as though you are browsing the local news of bye gone days in Birmingham. Hilariously funny in some articles, terribly sad in others, but generally an informative and enjoyable browse. Some great photos.
Part of my family are from Digbeth area and this gave me a real insight into their lives and surrounding.
Thank you to whoever built it.
I hope you enjoy your read.

Mod. comment: I think you might have mistyped the link, crimble, and probably meant https://www.midlandspubs.co.uk/
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologises if you are already aware of this web site. I've just found it by chance and have found it fascinating and just had to share it.
Not just pubs but it reads as though you are browsing the local news of bye gone days in Birmingham. Hilariously funny in some articles, terribly sad in others, but generally an informative and enjoyable browse. Some great photos.
Part of my family are from Digbeth area and this gave me a real insight into their lives and surrounding.
I think you may have the wrong link.

hi crimble yes we are aware of it but its always worth mentioning...kieron is the owner and does some fantastic research on pubs he is also a member of this forum and has made many interesting posts and has shared many of his photographs

lyn

https://www.midlandspubs.co.uk/ is the correct address. midlandspubs not midlandpub. My antivirus software thinks midlandpub is a virus risk.

Back