• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Midlands Historical Data

Macca

master brummie
Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble getting on to midlands historical data today? I've been trying all day with no luck.

Macca

R

Rod

The site doesnt seem to be responding? It might just be a temporary problem?

Bojalu

master brummie
I been trying since new years eve , still no joy today. Thought It was my P/c playing up.

Happy New year to you all

N

Nephrititi

I tried a couple of times this afternoon (after renewing my subscription a couple of days ago) - alas cannot get onto the site today.

Will try again over the weekend.

Fay

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ordered something from them on 23rd Dec. It was working then and was delivered yesterday
mike

Carolann

Journeyman Brummie
I wonder if anyone can help me please,when i go onto the Electoral Rolls
i go on Chapter headings pick a district, open file the names of the streets
come up but nothing else,no names of people living in the streets.
Am i doing something wrong.
I would be very grateful for some help.
Regards
Carol

Jayell

master brummie
Carol, I don't understand what you mean by Chapter Headings. I am on the Midlands Historical Data site at the moment. I have logged in, then I go to "Search Electoral Roll" then enter the person's name or the address, and dates to search.

Judy

Last edited:

Carolann

Journeyman Brummie
It says search the index at the side Chapter headings which i went onto
and it says different districts i click on the book code then the page number then it says open file but there are no names.
I went on it before and names came up.
Carol

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you go onto page that shows all the things they do by clicking "library"and then click on electoral roll.warwickshire, then you get "chapter headings". would it be that your credit has run out ?
Mike