• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Midland Red AHA582 1935 SOS DON and its Collection from Radford Worcester

horsencart

master brummie
Midland Red AHA582 SOS DON and its Collection from Radford Worcester I have put photos of the day I helped to collect the bus from Radford Worcester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XTOuGrmPkI

my next project is to put footage odf the day we collected the former Midland Red, D7, 750 BHA from Mid Warwick Motors at Water Orton (the firm has long gone) the bus had been converted to a towing lorry, I am not sertain if the bus was brought for spares or to be used as a towing lorry (Lloyd will tell us)

Thanks for that fascinating record, Bammot. After 24 years as Mr Johnson's home in Rudford, Gloucestershire, Midland Red SOS DON AHA582 came home to Wythall. A wonderful survival story!

Sadly it's a bit down the list of restorations to be done, but in the meantime the remains are in the museum under cover. One day though....

Back