• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Michael Emery

jennyann

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
Very sad to let you know of the passing of Michael Emery. I heard this from Bernard Riches today and he asked me to let you know. Michael came on the forum under "mhemery". Condolences to his family. R.I.P. Michael.

Hi Jenny
many thanks for informing us about michael ,i am very saddened to hear of is passing away
i do recall mike and i had conversation with him afew times about his family connections
from glocestershire way back
please pass my sincere condolences to his family and i know we all will be thinking of his family
in there hour of need RiP, Michael,,

thanks for letting us know jenny...this is very sad news indeed and so sudden..i dont think michael was very old and his last post on here was only a month ago...he made some interesting posts and was a great help to me on the fox and grapes thread..always happy to help ..he also donated to this forum...condolances to michaels family

RIP michael..you will be missed

lyn

Last edited:
I am sorry to here the sad news. Sincere condolences to Michael's family.
R.I.P Michael.

Sorry to hear the news. I remember his many contributions, as Lyn says, one only recently. Condolences to his family

Very sad news he was a valued member of the forum.
R.I.P. Michael...

Back