• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON THE FORUM

Bob Davis

Bob Davis
If I was clever, there would be a photograph, postcard or Christmas card, sitting here in all its seasonal glory, but I ain't, so you will have to put up with me thanking everybody who has put in a picture or postcard or painting, whether black and white, coloured or sepia, provided information, a map a correction an historical fact or answered a question or discovered a location, we have not had a mystery for a while, wishing you a merry christmas and health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Please keep all the facts etc coming and to those of you who still dwell in paradise, because I understand that is what Birmingham is called now, fight the demolishers.
Enjoy the festivities, I will in Hagarda, I will wave to you all as I take off from BHX on Thursday morning.
Bob

Richarddye

master brummie
If I was clever, there would be a photograph, postcard or Christmas card, sitting here in all its seasonal glory, but I ain't, so you will have to put up with me thanking everybody who has put in a picture or postcard or painting, whether black and white, coloured or sepia, provided information, a map a correction an historical fact or answered a question or discovered a location, we have not had a mystery for a while, wishing you a merry christmas and health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Please keep all the facts etc coming and to those of you who still dwell in paradise, because I understand that is what Birmingham is called now, fight the demolishers.
Enjoy the festivities, I will in Hagarda, I will wave to you all as I take off from BHX on Thursday morning.
Bob
However Bob you are very much appreciated! Merry Christmas!