• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

MERRY CHRISTMAS for Rod & John

Reginald.F.Horton

master brummie
Festive
Greetings

Festive Season Time to be Jolly
Hanging up Mistletoe and Holly
Turkey and Stuffing Hip Hooray
Lots of Mince Pies all on Display
Christmas Crackers all on View
One for Me and One for You
Brandy Christmas Pud
Wine Just Tasting oh so Good
So Raise Your Glass To Everyone
And Give Good Cheer
Christmas Time again is Here

Candle_on_Twig_Syb_c.gif

Merry Christmas  :D   :2funny:  O0

Reggie   :smitten:   :angel:​

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

You JUST had to get in first didn't you? :) keep up the good work Reggie..I hope to meet you for a drink soon..

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am ressurecting this poem for Rod & John hoping that they will continue to carring out for everybody such a great web site ok  :2funny:
With your permission           O0   Guys & Dolls & my very good self of course    O0  I shall dedicate it to Rod & John for chrissymas oops    :D
sorry it must be the Chrissymas Spirit       ;D
Hic Hic Hooray    :smiley6600:
Reggie    :uglystupid2:

I will drink to John and Rod anytime - and I do like red wine oops

YES NOW EVERY BODY IS GETTIG INTO THE FESTIVE SPIRIT  :2funny: LETS HAVE A FEW MORE OF THESE MESSAGES FOR ROD & JOHN OKAY  :smiley6600: :smitten:
GUYS & DOLLS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JUST LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH WE ALL APPRECIATE THEIR EFFORTS MERRY CHRISTMAS HO HO HO  ;D  O0  :coolsmiley:
Reggie  ;D  :smitten:  :angel:
Three Cheers for Rod & John  Hip Pip Hooray  :2funny:: Hip Pip Hooray  :2funny: Hip Pip Hooraaaaaaaaay  :2funny:

O0 Hi Rod and John, I missed the messages for Christmas Eve but i still wish you both a very Happy New Year. regards, Jackie

Back