• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Membership Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glarney

Proper Brummie Kid
How come some members have tailor-made titles under their avatars, but many others only say ‘Member’ or ‘Well-Known Member’? I can understand the moderators having ‘Super Moderator’, but some other members seem to have been able to set their titles. Is there some way I can select a title for myself, or does this ability only become available once you’ve been here for a certain amount of time? Thanks.

you can set your own custom title by going to the user options just click on your name and choose what you want as you custom title.

<-------------as you can see by mine

Many thanks for looking into this Warren. So it does seem that it’s possible to set this function, the only thing is, like Phil, I can’t find “user options” on my account either. Could this be something that only you can see as an administrator? If you find you can set members’ titles, could you put mine down as “Proper Brummie Kid” please? Thank you.

Last edited:
ok I will try to explain as best I can (which usually aint much good. )
At the top right hand corner you should see your name, inbox and alerts, move the cursor to your name and a drop down list will appear , click your profile page and all will be revealed ( I think )

Click your name after that click personal details can any of you see that?

Grateful thanks to Warren and Jim for reinstating ‘custom titles’. I’m one happy ‘Proper Brummie Kid’ now! Glad to see OldBrit in Exile is happy as well, what with the birthday greeting he received from the Forum. Many happy returns of the day OldBrit, hope you have a good one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back