• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

May 2009 edition Astoness/Lyn’s memories of Villa Street

Well done lyn page 3 next perhaps.

My next assignment is for the Parish Magazine because our Vicar's Father was the same at a Church in Lozells before and after the War his Church is on the Forum and he said there are quite few people who have connection to Birmingham he knows of and asked me to write something about BH:)

now dont you start alf...:rolleyes: i had enough with similar comments from frothy this morning.....lol...

anyhow thank you and i do wish you well with your next project..maybe you could post the finished article for us all to see...

take care...

lyn:):):)

thanks maur...i was going to bring it round to show you tomorrow..well i still will...its ok folks me and maur have been next door neighbours for over 10 years so not far to go for a cuppa..:):):)

Hi, can anyone tell me if I can get this mag by post??It would help greatly with my research into my family.I spent many happy years of my childhood at my grandparents house in Trescott Rd,Northfield.

here,s hoping from Jackie:D

Hi Lyn, I've just read your article from the magazine. It was great - I did enjoy reading it, thanks for scanning it and posting it.

thank you judy...all the family are very proud of it..me brothers having his copy framed....:D:D:D

lyn

Back