• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Mary Gibson nee Mann

Eric Gibson

master brummie
I have this lady B1789 in my tree as the first wife of Peter Gibson B1791, M. 16/11/1815 Harbury Warkws. I have their marriage information, her death at aged 34 buried 10th June 1823 at St Philip Birmingham.
I can find, so far, nothing more about her, the death record shows her abode as Swallow...something…… unreadable or maybe Small...….. likewise.
Anyone care to guess the rest?

Can you post an image of the death record?

Family search shows they had a daughter Maria born 1819 died 27 April 1821

There appears to be a burial record for their daughter a year or so earlier, does that give an address maybe.

Oops, didn't you post jukebox.

Can you post an image of the death record?

Family search shows they had a daughter Maria born 1819 died 27 April 1821

I saw the child but didn't go any further with it, so far. Another one of those unfortunate infants that there were so many of in that era.
I have Peter Gibson with several children from a second wife later on.

Thanks Astoness for the Swallow street info. I thought it might be that, something else to delve into when the headache goes.

Back