• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Marston Green Hospital

Joyceylady

Hi I’m new to the forum,
I was hoping you would be able to help with a discussion I’m having here at home.
My daughter was born in the hospital in 1988 and I had her birth registered there but her boyfriend is telling her that I’m not telling her the truth. As you don’t register a birth in a hospital
Can someone please help I’m now questioning my own memory

Hi I’m new to the forum,
I was hoping you would be able to help with a discussion I’m having here at home.
My daughter was born in the hospital in 1988 and I had her birth registered there but her boyfriend is telling her that I’m not telling her the truth. As you don’t register a birth in a hospital
Can someone please help I’m now questioning my own memory
hi and welcome....i have never heard of this happening myself not sure if a registrar would come out to a hospital but that does not mean to say it does not happen....as it was not a million years ago i would trust your own memory for now....my daughter was born at dudley road hospital in 1988 but can clearly remember registering her birth at the register offfice broad street

lyn

hi and welcome....i have never heard of this happening myself not sure if a registrar would come out to a hospital but that does not mean to say it does not happen....as it was not a million years ago i would trust your own memory for now....my daughter was born at dudley road hospital in 1988 but can clearly remember registering her birth at the register offfice broad street

lyn
Thank you for the reply, my daughter is starting to believe it as they have been in contact with the registry office and that have said there is no one of that name, but since found out because Marston is in Solihull all registered births from the hospital are located in Meriden.

Many thanks again
Joyce

Attachments

• A6629245-5F73-485B-9539-D83A068E9F3D.png
    A6629245-5F73-485B-9539-D83A068E9F3D.png
    468.6 KB · Views: 12
I was born in Marston Green Hospital in 1953 and my mom registered me at her bedside and it is in Meriden

I just looked at my birth certificate born in Marston Hospital and registered in the ward. My two sisters and brother all the same as mine

Back