• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

marriage deatails please

dottieau

master brummie
Could I please have a look up for details of the Marriage of Thomas Prime and Jane Matthew that took place 22nd May 1823 I found this on IGI batch MO 10723 I am trying to find the name of Thomas Prime's father. Thank you.

i have found the marriage and your info is correct, but fathers were not recorded at this time. the only extra info is that thomas and jane were bachelor and spinster, and the witnesses were john and anne gilks

On Dec 8th 1823, there is a marriage between James Macefield and Eleanor Prime. One of the witnesses was (the mark of) of Ann Jenks - remarkakble similar to the (mark of )Anne Jilks in the entry for Thomas and Jane. Are Eleanor and Thomas related?

Thank you Shera and Leslam your help is really appreciated. John and Anne Gilkes are sister and brother in law to Thomas. I will look and see if I can find any connection to Eleanor so far I have only found Mary Anna Thomas and Esther Thank you once again.

have found this one baptism for thomas and jane prime at st. martins

thomas son of thomas and jane prime, born 18th nov 1825 baptised 10th march 1828 . abode staniforth st. fathers occ. plater

there is a thomas and sarah prime around at the same time, and they also lived in staniforth st. among other addresses

Back