• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Lost Photobucket Pics From Kingstanding Thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldMohawk

gone but not forgotten
The Chrome extension Embed.fix in my computers was recently blocked (maybe by Photobucket) and I haven't been able to see PB pics for a week or two. However I have found a new hotfix extension and I can see them again ...
About 48 missing PB pics from the Kingstanding thread which can be replaced if wanted.

Post#755

Pic1
p755p1img542.jpg

Pic2
P755p2img541.jpg

Post#756
Pic1
P756p1img543.jpg

Pic2
P756p2img544.jpg

Post#761
Pic1
p761p1kingstanding001.jpg

Pic2
p761p2kingstanding002.jpg

Pic3
p761p3kingstanding003.jpg

Post#762
Pic1
p762p1kingstanding004.jpg

Pic2
p762p2kingstanding005.jpg

Pic3
p762p3kingstanding006.jpg

Last edited:
Shall tackle these over the weekend Phil - especially as I've a personal interest in the place. Thanks for recovering them. Viv.

Thanks Viv, no rush.
I notice one of the pics in post#814 was raising some discussion back then about the Shady Lane junction which we have recently sorted out in the Aldridge Rd thread.
Phil

Thanks Phil. I shall have a good look through the thread too and copy/post any info to other threads if it adds to the understanding of the place. Personally, and from memory, I think the Kingstanding thread is too long and would benefit from being broken up into more specific topics. But shall have a closer look at it when I repost the images. Viv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back