• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

lordswood maternaty hospital

pam m

master brummie
Hi, does anyone have any info or even pics on this maternity hospital in lordswood road harborne, would realy appreiciate it thankyou :)

Hi Pam if you do get info on lords wood maternity hospital will you post pics,what is your connection l had my daughter there in 1968 they closed the doors within 2 weeks of my daughter being born.

Hi Pam if you do get info on lords wood maternity hospital will you post pics,what is your connection l had my daughter there in 1968 they closed the doors within 2 weeks of my daughter being born.

Hi Pauline and Pam, I was born at Lordswood Maternity in 1960 and have just found an article on it from the Harborne Society https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...QEoMVBR1TJB8fjeJg&sig2=0ZwsRQP1DlkFgjYWgP6H9w

If the link doesn't work let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Chris

thank you for thread I am having probs reading this message as i have had to change my password I will try my best and if not i will try to contact you again again many thanks it brought back memories as my mom had her last child there as well.

Back