• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Looking For

castalla

master brummie
My uncle Timothy Pearse Flynn from Cork born 1917, late of 509 Alun Rock Road Married Florance B Ward in 1945 looking for any information or family of Florance B as i do not know any side of this sid eof my family, and would like to contact if anybody out there.

Regards

Martin O´flynn

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
If any information refers to living people please contact Martin by IM (click on Inbox in top r.h. corner of page, and then on "start a conversation"

MWS

master brummie
Just from ancestry records...

Florence Bertha Ward (nee White) appears to by the widow of Charles H Ward (1901 - 1942).

They had a number of children, including June Florence (1925 - 1990) & Kenneth Sydney (1930 - 1988).

Florence was possibly born in Wigston, Leics, the daughter of Arthur & Ada White.

Alberta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Florence died in 1980 birthdate given as 5th February 1901 which fits the Florence Bertha White born in Wigston Magna to Arthur White and Ada nee Skemp.

castalla

master brummie
Thank you for all your replys, but afraid it´s not the same person think i will wait and get her weeding cert, and see who her father was and back track

MWS

master brummie
The 1950 electoral register for 509 Alum Rock Road lists Timothy P Flynn, Florence B Flynn & Ronald C Ward.

The 1955 electoral register lists Florence B Flynn & Marjorie D Ward.

There's a births for a Ronald C Ward & Marjorie D Ward registered in Bham/Aston. Mother's maiden name White.

castalla

master brummie
Thank you for that i did find the 1950 electoral register, but did not see the other 2 entry's very kind of you for the info