• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Looking for Wiggett's in Alvechurch

star43

master brummie
I have a Fredrick Wiggett born in Alvechurch 1842 who married Ellen. I can find no trace of the marriage between these 2, although their 1st child was born in 1866. Can anybody help!!!?

theres a marriage

frederick wiggit in 1866 bromsgrove jan-mar 6c 424

to either ellen ankcorn or mary stride.

Thanks Shera.
I have been onto the Worcester History centre and they have given me names, dates etc for their marriage. The great thing is they married in the church I can see from my kitchen window!! just need to find the marriage for Fredericks father now, Joseph, who funnily enough married a Mary!!!

Back