• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Looking For Thomas (tommy) W Taylor & Christine Taylor

Brummie Novice

proper brummie kid
Hi everyone,
Ron & Carol Taylor, Tom & Margaret Buckley and Dennis Mills are trying to trace Tommy & Christine Taylor, last known address 154 Flaxley Road, Stetchford. I think they were there between 2002 -2006.
They were all friends back in the 60's, early 70's. Tommy & Christine had 3 sons, Wayne, Billy & Steve.
Dennis and Tom worked together at Downing and Mills, Bordsley Green. Everyone else has been found and they would love to find Tommy to complete the set. I would be extremely happy if anyone has any info they could give us! Fingers crossed and thanks in advance

if you can help brummie novice in her search please contact her via our private message system (inbox top right of the page) as this could relate to a living person..ps dont forget to check your settings to make sure you have ticked to send and receive our private messages

lyn

Hi everyone,
Ron & Carol Taylor, Tom & Margaret Buckley and Dennis Mills are trying to trace Tommy & Christine Taylor, last known address 154 Flaxley Road, Stetchford. I think they were there between 2002 -2006.
They were all friends back in the 60's, early 70's. Tommy & Christine had 3 sons, Wayne, Billy & Steve.
Dennis and Tom worked together at Downing and Mills, Bordsley Green. Everyone else has been found and they would love to find Tommy to complete the set. I would be extremely happy if anyone has any info they could give us! Fingers crossed and thanks in advance
Hi Brummie Novice, I may be wrong but isnt the company called DOWDING and MILLS ?

Now 85 most of my mates have passed on. One that I would to know about, is ROBIN KENDALL born in Yardley may have moved to Worcester, can anyone help??

He seems to be listed on 192.com but you need to register/subscribe to see more than the area.

John,

No luck so far, but I will email you in the next hour.

EDIT: Think I have the right one and details have gone off to you.

Maurice

Last edited:
Back