• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Looking for a print of Bull Ring by Robert Calvert

T

taffysteve

Hi I am looking for a print of the Bull Ring by Robert Calvert. My father has a copy and I think he got it through an offer in the Birmingham Mail. It has St Martins Church and an Austin 7 or similar on the left hand side. I am trying to get a copy for a 70th birthday present. Does anyone know if there is a shop that sells them? I have sent the artist an email through this forum but as yet I have had no answer.

Many thanks

Hi I am looking for a print of the Bull Ring by Robert Calvert. My father has a copy and I think he got it through an offer in the Birmingham Mail. It has St Martins Church and an Austin 7 or similar on the left hand side. I am trying to get a copy for a 70th birthday present. Does anyone know if there is a shop that sells them? I have sent the artist an email through this forum but as yet I have had no answer.

Many thanks
Do you mean this one ? Bernard

Attachments

• Robert Calvert.jpg
    Robert Calvert.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 8
The Four Seasons art Gallery in Orphage Road Erdington used to sell Robert Calverts Prints, thier phone number is 0121 373 1596

I rang the Four Seasoms Gallery but they are no longer there and its a gents outfitters. Can you suggest any where else.
Thanks

Hi.I have no idea if he is still alive. He did post on this forum a couple of years ago. My fathers was professionally framed and cant really take it apart. May have to wait for that auction mentioned above.

Hi.I have no idea if he is still alive. He did post on this forum a couple of years ago. My fathers was professionally framed and cant really take it apart. May have to wait for that auction mentioned above.

That auction was in March 2005

Thanks for that, didnt really look at the date. Still looking folks

Ty a call to el: 0121 3844831 988 Tyburn Road Birmingham B24 0TL - Picture framer and seller - I've had some good local prints off him before.

I have this print somewhere it was only a cheap one though. My mother had a lovely one from the gallery in Erdington I think my brother has it now.

Back