• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Looking for a Monyhull Trainee Nurse (late 1958 - early 1960's)

I am trying to trace a lady who my family met in the late '50s early '60s in Coventry. She was training to be a nurse at Monyhull Hospital, Birmingham, in her late teens. Her mother worked at the hospital also.

Her name is Patricia (Patti) Feeney. I am a little unsure if it was Feeney or Feaney. She was born in Scotland.

I would be grateful if there is anyone who can remember training with Patti, who may have kept in touch with her or who knows of her whereabouts. Did she stay in the midlands or did she move back to Scotland?

I would love to know how she she is (she would be in her '70s now), how she got on in life, if she is alright and doing well, did she marry and have a family.

It would be lovely to know, hopefully she would be willing to get in contact.

I am sorry to be so vague, but the mention of Monyhull Hospital is vital in finding her.

Many thanks,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

I am pleased to tell you I am well and I moved back to Scotland.

I can't place you from the info provided - Can you tell me who your family are?

Many thanks,
Patricia

Welcome to the Forum.

Elizabeth hasn't been on the forum since 2015 - (if you hover over her name underneath the avatar it tells you). She may get an email telling her you have replied but that depends on the setting for her Forum account. So you may not get a reply.

also i have sent a private message to elizabeth to alert her to this thread...fingers crossed she reads it..it would be a shame if she didnt..

lyn

Back