• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

look up please..

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi shera..just a quickie..post 14 the 51 census for lucys 1st marriage i see she had a daugter teresa aged 2...no sign of here on the 61...wonder what happened to her....

Always food for thought these census records....

Lyn:)

Shera

true brummie
good question. found her in king edwards rd 1861

john lane 47 b. warks
teresa lane 45 b. northampton
teresa pilling 12 (neice) b. bham

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
thanks shera...i can rest now..at least she didnt die young.....

Maybe she was just visiting..am i right in thinking any visitors at the house at the time the census was taken was put down on that address even if it was not their permanent abode...

Lyn:)

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
shera if you mean all the info you have found me not yet...had to dash down to our moms at 7 this morning...she was feeling unwell again...had a hospital check up and she is ok...it was prob all the excitement she had yesterday on her 80th....

will have to write it all up on sunday as we have a few of us members meetin up at the crown tomorrow...phew..i could sure do with the break....

lyn:)

old crown..digbeth round 12.30 tomorrow..would love to see you there....promise i wont bring any ancestry stuff with me...:D:D:D