• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Logging in problems

The video plays ok for me perhaps some 'plug ins' or extensions are causing trouble on your Chome.
My Chrome is Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I'm not sure which version of Youtube I have, it just came along with Chrome.

That's strange as I get the view below on chrome for most/ possibly all utube links in chrome

upload_2017-12-5_21-27-27.png

That's strange, I've just tried the video again and it plays. I've had a browse with Google and there seems to be no easy answers. Perhaps you could try uninstalling Chrome, restart your computer and then reinstall Chrome. If you have a lot of bookmarks export them to an HTML file so you can import them back into the reinstalled Chrome.

Last edited:
This gives the same message. Did reinstall chrome about 2 months ago for another reason. Can't remember for sure, but think it was doing the same before. Don't think i'll go to the trouble of reinstalling, as can always go on IE (or firefox, though not too kean on that) if necessary
But thanks for the help

It seems strange that Google's Chrome browser cannot run Google's Youtube in some computers but other browsers can!
I've removed the video from #23.

Back