• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Lloyds, Beards and Daleys

E

elizabeth

I am interested in the Lloyds who lived in Aston, John Henry and Phoebe Lloyd - they lived in High Street, Victoria Road and Barton street. Their son Ernest who was in a wheelchir had a shop in Fentham strewet and married a MAbel Bentham.

The Beards George Harry and William John and their descendents I would like to track. William lived in Weoley Castle and had a son called WIlliam who was in the fire service.

And any Daleys descended from Patrick Daley who was living in Coventry Street in 1852. PAtrick married Bridget Higgins in 1837

I have now discovered that William Beard my great uncle had another son called Ivor.
Both William Junior [born 1905] and Ivor [born 1916] received the MBE duriing the war, William for his servie with the Birmingham Fire Service and Ivor for training pilots.

It is possible Ivor may still be alive.

Does anyone know of either of them or their descendents. ?

Elizabeth I am going to my Local History Group tomorrow and one of my friends' husband was in the Fire Service during the war and she has a great knowledge of the FS. I will ask her about your William Beard.

Back