• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Lloyd Andre Born 77 Dudley Road (hospital)

JillJenk

Brummie babby
Could anyone give any infomation on 77 Dudley road my gandma Lily Floyd lived there in 1923 and just looking for any infomation possible

Thank You Jill

77 Dudley Rd, used to be called Dudley Rd Hospital, it's changed it's name to City Hospital now. Do you mean that's the address on the Death Certificate?
rosie.

I have two birth certificates in front of me. One dated 1942 the other 1946. Both have 77 Dudley Road as Place of Birth. I know this is the hospital, as my wife worked there as a nurse in the late 50s until 1974. George.

I have two birth certificates in front of me. One dated 1942 the other 1946. Both have 77 Dudley Road as Place of Birth. I know this is the hospital, as my wife worked there as a nurse in the late 50s until 1974. George.

I am looking for my uncle who was adopted. He was born at 77 Dudley Road 1n 1942, his birth name was Andre Lloyd. It was harder to trace people then. The family did not know of his birth till now. Hoping someone significant may read this, being an adoptee myself. Nico

Could anyone give any infomation on 77 Dudley road my gandma Lily Floyd lived there in 1923 and just looking for any infomation possible

Thank You Jill
Hi Jill, Have only just joined this forum - I have an ancestor called Lily Floyd - she was married to Thomas Albert Floyd and I think had 4 children could this be the same one?

Regards

Paul

Hi Jill, Have only just joined this forum - I have an ancestor called Lily Floyd - she was married to Thomas Albert Floyd and I think had 4 children could this be the same one?

Regards

Paul
From memory on my past research I think 77 Dudley was a hospital.

Back