• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Live Premier League - Free!

Dave Bath

master brummie
I am currently watching Burnley vs Everton "live" and free. Try it and let's know what you think. If you have a better one let us know please. Sorry about the header (speling)!
https://iraqgoals.net/

Last edited:
Jean,
After watching for a while, this site freezes too. I will try it for a Wolves game and give it a "full assessment".

Thanks Dave couldn't get the cricket though [thank goodness] and if the football works ok Pete's buying a bigger screen. Jean.

Hello folks, are we talking ESPN forfree football, I have this on Virgin Media cable service? It is only free the month of August, after which, unless you have a package deal with Sky or Virgin it will cost you about
£10 a month, there was a notice on last week after the match, There is no such thing as a free lunch! or football match. bye Bernard :cool:

Hi rob, I watched the Gunners take Everton to the cleaners on ESPN, this is the company that has taken over Setanta, who went bust, after the game a notice came up saying, "The football will be free to everyone in the month of August only! After this you will need a Sky or Virgin Media package
to watch., or pay a subscripton of £9.99 per month. The pack I am on with
Virgin cable includes the football, cheers Bernard :cool:

Back