• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Lichfield road

Astonite would you have any photo's of the back to backs in the road only Denise Hodson has been trying to find some as that is where her granddad was brought up?. Thanks. Jean.

Sorry Astonite just been cooking dinner. I will e.mail Denise and as her as I no longer have the info. Just thought it may still be on and IM will go take a look. Jean.

Sorry that I didn't answer you earlier Jean, most of my photos of Lichfield Road start just around the Aston station area, I am always looking for pictures of the road after the station going towards the reservoir, especially between Sutherland street and Waterworks street, I've asked in the past but to no avail for pictures of the old Mission next to William's coal wharf. 96 would be well up the other end.

Back