• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Left handed rifle

I also hold my cutlery the right way round, this means I have the knife in the right hand and end up pulling food apart with the fork in my left hand instead of cutting with the knife. My left handed Grandson does exactly the same.
My right handed sister holds her cutlery left handed
I do the same thing, but i do drink beer with my left hand..........And write left handed.

This thread reminds me of when I started working at the Post Office (BT) and the " Old Hands " would send us new youngsters to the stores for a Left handed Hammer !

This thread reminds me of when I started working at the Post Office (BT) and the " Old Hands " would send us new youngsters to the stores for a Left handed Hammer !

Well, that joke would now fall flat because there are actually left handed hammers, these are the type with moulded rubber handles to fit the fingers, I worked with someone in the 1980's who had one of these, also special purpose ones such as this slate hammer which has a nail puller on the side of the clawhammer.jpg

Back