• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Latimer Street, Ladywood.

K

keisam

Latimer street ceased to be when it was demoilshed. I am hoping to trace the whereabouts of those who were re-housed. i know the Williams family from number 19 were a large family and I would like to follow this thread if possible.
If anyone has knowkedge please let me know.
Or any other avenues to follow.
Thanks

shardeen

master brummie
hello Keisam, i dont know if you new the Hughes family from Latimer st, but one of them was my aunt and as far as i can remember they moved to by the Swan Yardley . sorry but thats all i can tell you.

shardeen

K

keisam

hello Keisam, i dont know if you new the Hughes family from Latimer st, but one of them was my aunt and as far as i can remember they moved to by the Swan Yardley . sorry but thats all i can tell you.

shardeen
Hi Shardeen.
Not familiar with Hughes family, any idea what number Latimer St they lived at?
I will however now look in Yardley.
Thank you

denji

knowlegable brummie
I lived in Latimer street 76,Ithink your talking about the Williams that lived next to the little shop,mrs Johnsons.

Bobx

Brummie babby
Latimer street ceased to be when it was demoilshed. I am hoping to trace the whereabouts of those who were re-housed. i know the Williams family from number 19 were a large family and I would like to follow this thread if possible.
If anyone has knowkedge please let me know.
Or any other avenues to follow.
Thanks
Hi there, I lived at 90 Latimer Street we moved to Kingstanding about 1960. Does anyone have any old photos from then?

Kergludan

Hello, I lived in Latimer street at the back of 112 where Mr.&Mrs. Wood lived, and next door to us on the other side of the entry lived my aunt and uncle (also named Wood but of no relation) with my three cousins.

Kei-sam

I am in contact with Sandra Williams, from Latimer street.
Hello I posted the original request back in 2010. I am very interested in finding out more about the Williams family and would love to contact a family member if you know one. Apologies for the slow replies but i had not viewed this for some time and had given up hope.

mikejee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kei San
Click on the envelope symbol on the top r.h. of the page. Then click on "start conversation". fill in member's name aand message and then send