• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Laptop muted

Bob Davis

Bob Davis
On my HP laptop I normally keep the sound muted, however whilst working from home I fancied some cooljazz and big band stuff and Duellin Banjos, the red light is in the mute button (f6) and pressing it dos not release it. Suggestions and help please
Bob

On my HP laptop I normally keep the sound muted, however whilst working from home I fancied some cooljazz and big band stuff and Duellin Banjos, the red light is in the mute button (f6) and pressing it dos not release it. Suggestions and help please
Bob
Sorted my fault, when I use my computer to connect to the remote I cannot action it as I would normally. Disconnect from the remote computer and my laptop is my laptop again not my works computer, this has been great fun today.

Bob

I love Duelling Banjos, it's my ringtone!! We pretended one day it was my husband playing on his banjo. (He doesn't play much now since arthritis but now's the time to start again, pity it hasn't got that mute button!!
rosie.

I love Duelling Banjos, it's my ringtone!! We pretended one day it was my husband playing on his banjo. (He doesn't play much now since arthritis but now's the time to start again, pity it hasn't got that mute button!!
rosie.
"Dueling Banjos" is a traditional composition by Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith. ... The song was made famous by the 1972 film Deliverance, which also led to a successful lawsuit by the song's composer, as it was used in the film without Smith's permission.

"Dueling Banjos" is a traditional composition by Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith. ... The song was made famous by the 1972 film Deliverance, which also led to a successful lawsuit by the song's composer, as it was used in the film without Smith's permission.
Go on you tube and there are any number of versions, the bad news for me is that I cannot operate the works computer successfully while playing music on the laptop, I suffer buffering, pixiellation and very slow operation, still I suppose it is better than suffering anything else at the moment.

Bob

Back