• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Book: Ladywood in Old Postcards and Photographs

Mac Joseph

proper brummie kid
A5 book, 36 pages packed with old postcards and photographs of Ladywood and the surrounding area by Mac Joseph, priced at £5 with FREE post and packaging to UK. For more details go to www.oldladywood.co.uk, this book will be on sale at the Birmingham Lives History Fair.

I have got this book and can highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in ladywood.
Polly :)

a warm welcome to the forum mac:) hi polly i shall want one as i do have an interest in ladywood...

lyn

I would agree with Polly. there are a lot of interesting photos in it.
Mike

Back