• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Ladbrooke House

Brookfields Lad

master brummie
Does anyone have more info about this building 'Ladbrooke House'?

It has been featured on the t.v programme 'Four in a bed', it is now called 'Ladbrooke Hotel'

It is located in Bordesley street, Digbeth, opposite the old 'Typhoo Tea' factory.

Ladbrooke .png

Interesting. The reviews are really good and the prices listed seem very good. Never heard of it before. It looks like it used to be the fertilizer factory of Midland Cattle Products

Interesting. The reviews are really good and the prices listed seem very good. Never heard of it before. It looks like it used to be the fertilizer factory of Midland Cattle Products
It was built for Midland Cattle Products Limited and was their Head Office. It featured on all the company stationary until prior to the second World War - see attached. Midland Cattle Products Limited also had depots at Portsmouth, Portchester and Barking, to my knowledge.Screenshot 03-23-2022 19.23.37.pngScreenshot 03-23-2022 19.21.29.pngScreenshot 03-23-2022 18.43.11.pngScreenshot 03-23-2022 18.57.36.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 03-23-2022 18.43.55.png
    Screenshot 03-23-2022 18.43.55.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 7
Back