• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

"Lad in The Lane meet"

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
If you win Lyn I'm gonna shove it in yer face lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

quite right froth..thats where it should be

lolha-4.gif

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Templer and I would like to invite you all to a meet at the oldest building in Birmingham, other then a church, at our local pub, the Lad in The Lane, Bromford lane Erdington. Saturday 23 March, time 12.30 with Buffet. Would be good to see you

All proceeds from the raffle will go to Cancer research
a_59_48b41413.gif

Frothy & Cath
Templer & Sylvia
Chocks
Astoness
Maggieuk
David Fowler
Terry B
Sistersue Mom & Dad
Lynne Webb
Robert & Little Barry
Vicki.I
Cookie273uk
Kelly
Postie and the Boss
Ypauly
ChrisM
Marlene

robert

master brummie
I have 2 tickets for Good Night Mr Tom At the Alex on Wednesday April the 10th At 7pm. one is a full price ticket and the other is a carers ticket. Chris you are more than welcome to raffle them.

Templer

Brummie
I have 2 tickets for Good Night Mr Tom At the Alex on Wednesday April the 10th At 7pm. one is a full price ticket and the other is a carers ticket. Chris you are more than welcome to raffle them.

That's very generous of you Rob, looking forward to seeing you there.

Frothblower

Thank you very much Robert. Now it's going to cost me a fortune in raffle tickets, the wife really wants them theatre tickets:stung:

smithy

master brummie
[h=2]
icon1.png
Re:"Lad in The Lane meet"[/h]Can I come please. ?????? Smithy
:rolleyes: The last one I came to some-ones son won a fish. Then managed to sell it, I believe:

Frothblower

Templer and I would like to invite you all to a meet at the oldest building in Birmingham, other then a church, at our local pub, the Lad in The Lane, Bromford lane Erdington. Saturday 23 March, time 12.30 with Buffet. Would be good to see you

a_59_48b41413.gif

Frothy & Cath
Templer & Sylvia
Chocks
Astoness
Maggieuk
David Fowler
Terry B
Sistersue Mom & Dad
Lynne Webb
Robert & Little Barry
Vicki.I
Cookie273uk
Kelly
Postie and the Boss
Ypauly
ChrisM
Marlene
Smithy

Frothblower

6 days to go
Frothy & Cath
Templer & Sylvia
Chocks
Astoness
Maggieuk
David Fowler
Terry B
Sistersue Mom & Dad
Lynne Webb
Robert & Little Barry
Vicki.I
Cookie273uk
Kelly
Postie and the Boss
Ypauly
ChrisM
Marlene
Smithy

Frothblower

5 days to go
Frothy & Cath
Templer & Sylvia
Chocks
Astoness
Maggieuk
David Fowler
Terry B
Sistersue Mom & Dad
Lynne Webb
Robert & Little Barry
Vicki.I
Cookie273uk
Kelly
Postie and the Boss
Ypauly
ChrisM
Marlene
Smithy

chocks2

master brummie
Frothy and Temlar arranged for me to go down there once. Wow.............It's definately haunted! Stand in the tunnel in the dark and tell me you don't feel anything?