• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

"Lad in The Lane meet"

sistersue61

master brummie
love the intrigue from these pics!
Could the mobile looking bits be part of the old hoisting system for the barrels do you think?
Sue

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
thanks froth....yes i agree our pics are identical and heres me thinking i had captured something spooky lol

pollypops

master brummie
At least you gave us something to think about on a boring, cold, snowy night Lyn :snowman: :snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
ok froth that would be great....still snowing over this way...chaos on the roads in the morning i bet...:sour:

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
well ones things for sure froth..it looks like we are in for a white easter lol...

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
lol-2_zps710b4908.gif
dave...

vicki.l

master brummie
Sorry it has took so long for me to get on and say thank you for such a great day, i was even lucky enough to win the lovely painting of eric's in the raffle thank you for a great day guys
Vicki

Mayfield

Burbury Brummie
I really enjoyed catching up with all my old friends. It was a great turn out when you consider the weather. Great to see the photographs. My best wishes to Frothy et al, for a great day and a wonderful buffet. Mabz