• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kynoch Lodges 2007

T

Tanya

My grandfather and his family used to live in the Lodge on the right. We took these in August when we passing through Birmingham - I'd not seen them before so it was really nice to be able to go and have a look. We took my mom a few weeks later and she was quite upset at the terrible state they are in.

I passed those lodges, after I married, from '57 to '59 going to work and leaving each day. The lodges in Witton are now gone, I'm not sure of the fate of these Tanya.

Thanks for posting them.:)

I passed those lodges, after I married, from '57 to '59 going to work and leaving each day. The lodges in Witton are now gone, I'm not sure of the fate of these Tanya.

Thanks Di.Poppitt. It's such a shame that the lodges in Witton are no longer there - would have been lovely to see them. I'd like to know what has been planned (if anything) for these lodges - might see what I can find out. My mom said they were beautiful in their day so I hope they find a use for them instead of knocking them down too. x

Back