• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kung fu film scene in Birmingham - Does anyone remember these?

No, I'm afraid not - I would have probably enjoyed it though, I like a bit of Kung Fu!
I wonder if the showings at the Balsall Heath Road might have been for the benefit of the Chinese community, seeing as there is Chinese writing on the poster?

No, I'm afraid not - I would have probably enjoyed it though, I like a bit of Kung Fu!
I wonder if the showings at the Balsall Heath Road might have been for the benefit of the Chinese community, seeing as there is Chinese writing on the poster
I wonder if the showings at the Balsall Heath Road might have been for the benefit of the Chinese community, seeing as there is Chinese writing on the poster?
Yes, perhaps they were!

Back