• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kingstanding In Bloom

Its hard to believe that the trees are blossoming it went extremely cold today is it true it might snow. The photos are lovely aston.

Quite beautiful Aston.......nearly as lovely as the camelias and magnolias down here

Oh to be in England now that spring is here. Aint it the truth.:)

Lovely photo's Aston.

Last edited:
YOU BET Di, THERE NOT ANOTHER COUNTRY LIKE IT.
Thanks all, it great to post and have them recived with such comments.
ASTON

Aston they're beautiful photos. I was there on 15th actually on a nostalgia trip. We used to go to school there and I've always loved the place. Wouldn't mind living there if I could find somewhere suitable, even.

I have an Ariel view of the Kinstanding Circle when it was brand new in the Thirties, shows the original Kingstanding Pub but before the Library was built, it all looks so quiet and tidy - I've been trying to insert the pic but can't seem to crack it, strange as I have no problems sending pic's by e mail.

I would dearly love to see it, please please keep trying someone with the know will help you i am sure Catkin

I can't remember where the community hall is will some-0ne please tell me Thank you Catkin

Kingstanding Pics

Aston,
so nice to see those pics
Having lived in Kingstanding it was nice too see that there are still some decent places still left

Back