• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kingshurst

there is a post on kinghurst that might be of interest

0_Kingshurst-Parade.jpg

I know Redwood house is still standing. Only went in the mountford once. Seem to end up at the centurion or pub crawls in Coleshill. Time flies sometimes. Never know where we end up. I went to fordbridge cooks Lane. Unfortunately don't miss Kingshurst. Went through a Yr ago, not the same. Same as Brum, but always a Brummie. Yer the mountford was the greasers pub then. There were no shops when my mom and dad moved in. Just grocers van butchers van chip. Van.

I know Redwood house is still standing. Only went in the mountford once. Seem to end up at the centurion or pub crawls in Coleshill. Time flies sometimes. Never know where we end up. I went to fordbridge cooks Lane. Unfortunately don't miss Kingshurst. Went through a Yr ago, not the same. Same as Brum, but always a Brummie. Yer the mountford was the greasers pub then. There were no shops when my mom and dad moved in. Just grocers van butchers van chip. Van.
:grinning::cool:

Back