• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Kings Norton

Edit. Many photos from this thread have been lost. If anyone has copies please let a moderator know. Thanks.

Replacement images below, may vary from originals posted here. The first three are from Birmingham Library archives. The fourth is a 1956 postcard view.

View attachment 123011 View attachment 123012 View attachment 123013

View attachment 123014

View attachment 68373View attachment 68372View attachment 68371View attachment 68370

These 4 photos were sent to me by a relative in America.I think they are all from Kings Norton Green.Can anyone confirm this for me please?
Most definitely Kings Norton Green. We live there. Fentham

A very familiar scene from our younger days for many of us. All that was needed was a trickle of water. This was in Kings Norton Park. Viv.

9A39DA34-520A-4617-8E0D-DC4610F94CD3.jpeg

Back