• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Killed in an air raid

rowan

Born a Brummie
I have the names of 3 members of one family killed in an air raid but I don't know where they lived or what date they died, all though it has been mentioned it was either in Aston or Nechells.

Their names are Nellie BOTT. Harry BOTT and Joan BOTT.

I would be very grateful if someone could be so kind as to point me to where I can get this infomation.

Many thanks.:grouphugg04:

Rowan,
A rememberance service will be held at-
St Martins ( In the Bull Ring ) Birmingham
at 11am on Saturday 26th September 2009
For all all those who died during the air raids in Birmingham.
This is organised by-
BARRA -Birmingham Air Raids remembrance Association.
Do try and make it, it is a moving service.

Bo

Thank you Chris for your time. I will look at the site as soon as I log out from here I have put it on favorites.

Bo: I live too far away to attend the service but my thoughts will be with all the victims off war.

Back