• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Key Hill

robert

master brummie
I for one have never visited the above, as a visitor or a client. Perhaps we could pencil it in for one of the forum meetings.

No problem. Some people don't like cemeteries but somehow this one is very different to most and steeped in Birmingham History. Yep we will have a chat and see if there is any interest.:)

If we can make it, ken and myself would like that one. We was talking about it last week, i have never visited and ken's last visit was cut short, unwanted attention

bren

Ok folks I have sent a text to Lyn about a Key Hill Cemetery visit. She is so good at organising these things and has agreed to sort a date out to suit all. Watch this space:)

There are Guided tours on

Sunday Oct 11th 2009 at 2pm

and Sunday 8th Nov 2009 at 2pm

I have been a member for years , attend the Heritage open days , help out behind the scenes , yet have never done the tour .
( Usually I'm too busy Chatting :grinsmile: )

So how about us meeting up on one of those dates ?

Bo

I would like to come along.

Hi Bojalu,
I met you at the open day (I was with my hubby) and had a good chat with you whilst we were both trying to find graves.
Polly

hi folks..i have started a new thread for wendys key hil trip..hope you can all make it...

lyn...:)

Back