• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Key Hill Memorial Crosses

Cheers Dave - ps saw your support of Lynn/Astoness along with others and totally agree - although thread is closed - long may Lyn remain posting!

Hi Charlie - I'm at the Pen Room Tuesday mornings - went via KH & WL at 10.00 - got back to KH 1.00 planted up 3 trays of plants left over from planting graves in Sect R yesterday by a someone whose grave we found a week or so ago!

Escaped about 2.30 for me lunch!

Looking forward to a couple of quiet days with me brrom once the winds have gone - it just blows em all back again!
We just missed each other then Bri., I was there about 2.30pm looking for my great grandad's vault (H7) as per my email to you. I had to step carefully, you never know what might be lurking under those leaves - ah, so that's where you were! And forget the broom, try and cadge a large leaf vacuum, there's plenty more to float down (the fat lady has yet to sing methinks).
I'll reply to your email to me shortly...but thanks for the offer re the temporary memorial in Warstone Lane.

Back