• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Key Hill Cemetery

aggyann10

proper brummie kid
We have recently discovered that we have a relative buried in Key Hill. I have tried phoning for a map of the area but to no avail, Does anybody have one so that we can locate the grave. We have the burial/grave number. The relative was a aunt who died at 17 hours old so i'm assuming she would have been buried in a grave with others. I was told that they mostly did this at that time. (1924). How would i find this out or who can i contact. Many Thanks ..Eileen

But make sure you have adobe flash player installed, as otherwise it is as unintelligable as a politician's speech

wrong place
I have very little info now on KH Graves - most was left behind in the cemetery store, when I had to step back due to family illnesses / bereavements. I will have look tomorrow to refresh my memory of Section N and see if I have any otes on the external hard drive where any remaing scraps may be. Please bear with me for day or two.
Brian

Back