• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

key hill [birmingham]

H

HENRY1882

can any one tell me what is the name of the church nerest key hill jewllrey qurters did have it but lost all infor on it when my computer went down many thanks henry

I think there are 2 cemetaries around that area - Warstone Lane and Key Hill but I don't know which is the nearest to the Jewellery Quarter.

I am sure other members of the site have more info on both of those.

Fay

churchs

many thanks for that fay regards henry, have been up there but one of the church'se have been pulled down and if i can remember thats the church NR'S to JEWLLREY QUARTERS thanks henry

Hello Henry the church in the Jewellery Quarter is St Pauls and its still standing and very beautiful there are not many graves there now. There are some headstones around the walls. The two cemeteries are totally separate and not connected to any chuches Key Hill cemetery did have a chapel but that was demolished in the 60's.

St Pauls Church, often referred to as the Jewellers church.

Attachments

• Hockley St Pauls Church.jpg
    Hockley St Pauls Church.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 0
Back