• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kendrick

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
hi folk im struggling with this one so any help would be great...

looking for a birth abt 1925 for a jack kendrick b birmingham...parents tommy and nellie kendrick....jack died in WW2 and ive been told he was living in gosport but ive got a feeling that he could be the john william kendrick ive found on the war graves site and also on ancestry who died in 1945 and was born in birmingham as i believe that johns were often called jack..sorry ive not got anymore to go on...

lyn

Last edited:
oh thanks MWS that rules him out then...i couldnt find where it said whos johns parents were....could you send me the link to it please and thanks again...which still leaves me looking for a jack kendrick who died in WW2..back to the drawing board lol..i was also told that jack was married with one child..just trying to help a friend with this one who only going from memory thought jack could have been in the RAF..

lyn

Last edited:
yes MWS that is who i am trying to help and i think you are right about trying to track back from him...will get some more info off him later on...

many thanks will let you know if i do find jack kendrick...

lyn

right folks i think i am looking for the death of a john thomas kendrick who died during WW2..he was born in birmingham in 1910 and we think was a warrent officer but not sure if this was in the army or RAF...

if anyone can find him i would be very grateful

many thanks

lyn

So, are you still looking for him, because there's a death registered Gosport Jun 1956.

yes thank MWS..thats him...have got his probate as well...thanks again for your help..

lyn

Back