• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Keight

brummy-lad

master brummie
Over the years there have been a few different posts from Keight family members. I am hoping that perhaps somebody can identify the people on the attached photographs. I suspect most are siblings of Evelyn Hector Keight 1880-1939 he was one of 18 children. The photographs are all originals and were owned by Albert Edward Keight 1916-1999 (son of Evelyn Hector).Gladys Violet Keight RHS.jpgKeight Children unknown.jpgmary ann (lh front) edith mary keight (lh back).jpgunknown  Keight 1.jpgunknown Keight  2.jpgunknown Keight 3.jpgunknown Keight 4.jpgunknown Keight 5.jpg

Back