• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Katys graduation

sistersue61

master brummie
Just thought I'd share a pic of my daughter Katy at her graduation in Chester today, 2:1 degree, now a B.Ed, so proud of all her hard work!!Katy graduation 31-10-12 004.jpg
Sue

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
​Congratulations Katy on your graduation and I am sure your family are very proud of you?. Jean.

sistersue61

master brummie
Very proud Jean, Katy struggled with a number dyslexia all through school and Uni, but still managed to overcome it to get her degree and has worked a plan for her teaching to help children overcome it. She never thought she would become a teacher, only gave it a go because of the encouragement she had fromm her work placement mentor, so to see her getting her degree after 4 years hard work was brilliant - very proud mom and family!
Thanks, Sue

W

Wendy

How proud you must be Sue and well done to Katy a well deserved result!

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Very proud Jean, Katy struggled with a number dyslexia all through school and Uni, but still managed to overcome it to get her degree and has worked a plan for her teaching to help children overcome it. She never thought she would become a teacher, only gave it a go because of the encouragement she had fromm her work placement mentor, so to see her getting her degree after 4 years hard work was brilliant - very proud mom and family! Katy is an inspiration for other youngster with dyslexia. Jean.

jennyann

master brummie
Staff member
Wonderful result for all her hard work Sue. All the very best to Katy in her future endeavours.

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
oh well done to katy sue...what a determined young lady she is...please pass on congratulations from me too....

lyn

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Congratulations Katy.
Well done to you sue for all the encouragement you must have given her over the years.

BazzM

master brummie
Congratulations to Katy on your fantastic achievement. Just reward for all your hard work. And Sue, no wonder you are so proud. You have every right to be.

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
Didnt she do well! very well done it must have been difficult for you at times, but you persevered and won through, Mom and Dad must be very proud of you, best wishes for the future, Bernard

Old Boy

master brummie
Well done Katy and my best wishes to you and the family Sue. Katy is, without doubt, an headteacher in the making

Chris Beresford (Old Boy)

sistersue61

master brummie
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, Katy is justly proud of herself and really enjoying her work, which haas to be the best result of all!
Sue