• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kathleen Harrison

mw0njm.

A Brummie Dude
I never watched Mrs Thursday but do like Kathleen Harrison..Although British actress Kathleen Harrison was born in the Lancashire town of Blackburn, she was fondly known for her cockney characters throughout her career. 1578815266102.png

Last edited:
Alan,

Pete is trying to maintain some discipline in the threads, I think. I remember the Huggetts, but Mrs Thursday doesn't ring a bell with me.

Maurice :cool:

Kathleen Harrison

Birth23 Feb 1892
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen Unitary Authority, Lancashire, England
Death7 Dec 1995 (aged 103)
Merton, London Borough of Merton, Greater London, England
Burial Mortlake Crematorium
Mortlake, London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, Greater London, England

I remember Mrs Thursday. Think she was a cleaner who came into money. Think it was left to her by her employer.

Alan,

Pete is trying to maintain some discipline in the threads, I think. I remember the Huggetts, but Mrs Thursday doesn't ring a bell with me.

Sorry about that.
Ten years and over 5000 posts, so maybe time to step back a while. Besides, we seem to be running out of old Brum history and I believe most of the memories I have, that fit into this Forum, albeit just a short period in my long life, I have already posted.

Sorry about that.
Ten years and over 5000 posts, so maybe time to step back a while. Besides, we seem to be running out of old Brum history and I believe most of the memories I have, that fit into this Forum, albeit just a short period in my long life, I have already posted.
na you keep em coming alan. it keeps the little grey cells working.:worried:

Alan,

Carry on as before - that was not intended as a rebuke by Pete, and you still have a lot of info, particularly in transport matters, that people are grateful for. Most of my contributions lately have been non-historical, but it's not going to stop me chipping in whenever I can!

Alan,

Carry on as before - that was not intended as a rebuke by Pete, and you still have a lot of info, particularly in transport matters, that people are grateful for. Most of my contributions lately have been non-historical, but it's not going to stop me chipping in whenever I can!

way to go my man:cool:

Back