• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kandorian hairstyles through the ages.

The "Kandorian Hairstyles Through The Ages" are described in detail.
Great descriptions Les. I agree about the relocation of hair especially for men
of a certain age. You see them at the pool with very little hair on their
heads but so much body hair. I doubt if I would have the nerve to post the various hairstyles I have had over the years. It would be a great laugh
mostly.

Cor blimey Les!!!

Men don't go bald dear..........they have a late growth spurt and grow taller...... through their hair.............true????

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I needed a light hearted read - 'back combed nasel hair'............ literary excellence. Well done kandor.

Thank you for your kind words, in truth when I read back my posting, I was disappointed, my words didn't seem to flow (not only didn't seem to, but didn't, period) my grammar was awful (having said that, my Grandad was worse) and it lacked punctuation, I've amended those things, but all in all, I was disappointed with it.
I can and will do better.
Perhaps on Wednesdays, I'm hyper critical of myself.

What a mop of hair you have Les - Is your hair natually curly or was it a perm?

Very amusing................it must be and age thing.....I have grey hair and sport a ponytail................I KNOW ALL THE JOKES AND SAYINGS THANKS...........but not like some that have nothing on top and get the sides to form a ponytail.........but a full blown mop past shoulder length when free....

I've experimented as we all have from crew cuts to beatles...........but now I just refuse to conform..................as someone said "growing old is mandatory.................growing up is optional"

It was a natural perm Beryl, just like these days, I appear to have gone prematurely green.

Did the chlorine in the water turn you green Les, when you were swimming?

Hi everyone, I enjoyed reading the comments above. Very funny. I agree with you Norma, where do the hairs on women's face come from - i have to examine my chin every day too. Talking of hairstyles did anyone have a DA in the 1950's - I have very fine hair and in those days we didn't have hairspray - I was very proud of my DA but a puff of wind and it was gone and just hung down so I hit on the idea of using Vaseline to try and hold it place!! Must have been lovely.
Sheri

Fortunately i don't have any facial hair - the odd wrinkle but that's to be expected. From what you describe Norma your peach fuzz is like down and can be very attractive.

The other I think is hormonal. . . Just my opinion

Back