• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

June 2019 edition Brian Harding’s Summer Lane kid article

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
theres a lovely tribute to brian harding (THE SUMMER LANE KID) in this months issue....and lot more of course....

lyn:):)

Am I right in thinking that The Brummagem mag is still going..how can I get a subscription please

Suze
A copy of the form (its from the novembere edition but think the price is the same) attached

I have just got mine and what a lovely collection of memories. :) Now I need to get Michael to write of his time as the last van driver at Greener's Sporting Gun's.:redface:

Got my copy this morning & have thoroughly enjoyed reading all the stories whilst sitting out in the garden sipping my coffee. It's always a good read tho isn't it......thought this months was great.:)

Here is the tribute to Brian by Carl in this months magazine.

Thanks Wendy for posting the Brumagum photo's. Mine is ordered but are up to our necks in furniture removing so will collect it tomorrow. Jean.

Thank you for posting that lovely article Wendy. I don't get Brummagem now, so I appreciate you putting it on the forum.

Judy

It's funny we were looking through Carl's mag today and noticed on the first picture with the washing just look at the size of the trousers hanging on the line. I thought they might be Michael,s big uncle Bill Bailey's!lol

hi
thanks for posting the spread about my dad it's very good of you.
i think carl is going to run another article about "the summer lane kid" in next months issue.

i still have a few copies of my dads book if anyone would like one, feel free to call me 0121 240 9776.

Keith Harding

Back