• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Jukes

Ray Griffiths

master brummie
Wife of William John Jukes Born Birmingham 1855 Parents Henry Jukes & Elizabeth Chapman.

I've found two possible Clara Ann Draper and Henrietta Clara Badham ?

Can any body sort out which is the correct on for me

The William John Jukes birth registered Bham Jun qtr 1855 appears to be the son of a John Jukes and an Ann Bunting.

He marries Clara Draper 6 Jun 1875 at St Phillips.

I have a Henry Jukes b. 1836 or 1828 whose parents were Benjamin and Silvey. Have you found any connection with these two?

The William Jukes the son of Henry and Elizabeth seems to be William Henry and baptised in 1862 at St Georges in Birmingham not a William John. Do you know if the address and occupation fit? There are several possible marriages but not to a Clara or Henrietta.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-4_16-37-10.png
    upload_2017-12-4_16-37-10.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 3
Back